Booking an appointment
Prior to your appointment, you will need to:
- provide a referral from your doctor (this can be completed online)
- completed patient registration form
- signed financial consent forms
Please bring with you to your first appointment:
- Valid Medicare/DVA Card
- Private health insurance card/details
- Any relevant radiology and/or pathology results
- Any previous abdominal operation reports
You will be issued with information about the fees for your consultation prior to your appointment with your personal contribution, or out-of-pocket expense, outlined clearly in your letter.
The fees charged for surgical procedures in this practice are based those recommended by the Australian Medical Association (AMA) and updated according to their most recent Fees List.
The amount of your personal contribution towards your surgery is dependent upon whether or not you are privately insured.
Payment on the day of your appointment is appreciated and Medicare claiming can be done on your behalf.