Reasons for seeing me
- Proven gynaecological malignancy,
- Gynaecological presentations with a high suspicion for cancer,
- Pre-cancerous changes of the female genital tract (dysplasia),
- Women at high risk of developing gynaecological cancer, and
- Complex gynaecological conditions requiring surgery.
Whilst gynaecological oncologists are doctors trained in the surgical management of gynaecological conditions, your referral does not necessarily mean that surgery will be needed. You may be referred to me by your GP, general gynaecologist or other specialist for further assessment, counselling, treatment or follow-up of your condition.
More information about some of the conditions your doctor has specifically referred you for can be found below: